I was watching the debate and decided since our country is about to collapse its probably time to give some stuff away so that when the time comes to move to Atlantis the load won’t be so burdensome. I’ve never done this before so bare with me. The rules are that you can reblog this as many times as you’d like. YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE FOLLOWING ME. Likes DO NOT count. I will randomize the winner and draw on election day, or NOVEMBER 6th. So get cracking i guess.
1 thrifted patterned shirt
1 DIY studded collar shirt
1 pair of DIY galaxy shorts
1 pair of vintage pink hand-dyed levi shorts
1 vintage knit sweater
1 pair of vintage brown suede Doc Martens
2 records, opened I Don’t Want To Grow Up- Descendents, unopened Only Boundaires- Balance and Composure
1 Panda journal
1 hand painted incense burner
1 vintage teal pleather bag
1 Meikai 4353-0 35mm camera
2 rings: koi fish; Japanese serpent
1 pair of earings
1 vest back-panel with Satanic Mit and Barack stencil designed by moi
Reblog and win it for yourself, your girlfriend, your mom, or your grandma! good luck!
Well, this changes things.
uhhhhhhhh cant this be the film? reese witherspoon can be the one that introduced them to each other???
- Shoe Size:
- Sexual Orientation:
- Do you Smoke?
- Do you Drink?
- Do you Take Drugs?
- Age you get mistaken for:
- Have Tattoos?
- Want any tattoos
- Got any Piercings?
- Want any piercings?
- Best friend?
- Relationship status:
- Biggest turn ons:
- Biggest turn offs:
- Favorite Movie:
- I’ll love you if:
- Someone you miss:
- Most traumatic experience:
- A fact about your personality:
- What I hate most about myself:
- What I love most about myself:
- What I want to be when I get older:
- My relationship with my sibling(s):
- My relationship with my parents:
- My idea of a perfect date:
- My biggest pet peeves:
- A description of the girl/boy I like:
- A description of the person I dislike the most:
- A reason I’ve lied to a friend:
- What I hate the most about school:
- What my last text message says:
- What words upset me the most:
- What words make me the best about myself:
- A wish that I’ve wished for repeatedly on 11:11:
- What I find attractive in boys.
- Where I would like to live.
- One of my insecurities.
- My childhood career choice.
- My favorite ice cream.
- Who I wish I could be.
- Where I want to be right now.
- The last thing I ate.
- Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately.
- A random fact about anything